Friday, February 24, 2012

Eating

If ever your travels take you to lovely Tucson, AZ, I recommend you visit: The Sausage Deli.


First, this place is too legit...too legit to quit. Second, their sammies are so amazingly mouthwatering, finger-lickin' good, you can never just eat a small sandwich, you have to have the big 8 incher. 






My top choice: The Omar.




This big boy comes with Salami, Turkey & Swiss on an Onion Roll with Bell Pepper, Onion, chopped Pepperoncini Peppers, Mustard & Italian Dressing....it's so dang good!


Look at that big boy! Come to mama!


The Sausage Deli also has a nice vegetarian selection, which looks equally delicioso:


And lastly, check it out the stud muffins that show up to enjoy the great comida...mmhmm, we pretend to take pictures of each other, but are really taking pics of cuties like this guy:






What favorite "creeper" move do you employ to check out cuties?

1 comment:

  1. So, one time I saw this guy that looked just like one of my friends. This friend used to be overweight but has since become a hockey loving health fanatic. So, I saw this guy that looked like it could be my friend except 10 years from now after he's not such a health nut. He was wearing leopard print night pants, slippers and a sweatshirt and was a little overweight (what he was wearing is so important because my friend is very fashionable and would never leave the house in night pant... ever). I wanted to just take a picture of him but I was too embarrassed. Instead, I just pretended that I was playing a game on my phone and recorded the guy.

    When Wes and I went out to the hockey game with our friend, I showed him the stalker video and said, "You'd better stay on the healthy wagon or in 10 years you could look like this guy."

    ReplyDelete